Inside You by Jane Lyon



Wrote this song a while back at the beginning of a new relationship. 
I was falling so hard for some one who was sure I would hurt her. 
I pined and pined for a chance to show her that I could love her. 

I learned that you should never force your love on some one. 
If they refuse to take it, it is because they aren't ready for it. 
They will take your vulnerabilities and batter your spirit with them. 
Because they are not ready to give and receive love. 
They first must love themselves, and in this situation more importantly, their creator. 

I will reflect on the good memories with joy. 
And hold onto the bad ones with an intellectual mind. 
Karma takes care of us all in the end. 
All I can do is keep on giving love. 


xo. Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Real About My Spiritual Path

Here's What Happens When You Stop Eating (#11)

Your Meteor